Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Allright this little guy needs a name Help!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gotta give the little guy a big name..

    1) BRUNO

    2) SPIKE

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ain't he a "cherrybomb" [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh? Isn't that a BEAR??? I would LOVE to see a puppy pic, but where? Where? I love to browse the pups for sale on puppyfind.com - awww---!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone

    My new Avatar is what I got the Mrs.
    for valentines day Now I have some
    Brownie points [img]wink.gif[/img] This picture is
    actually an imposter, ares is the same
    identical colour teacup model chuhaua
    I got a digital camera havnt got used to
    playing around with it yet.Anyway
    we would like some ideas for a name.
    For now hes just cutie!!!

    Thank you and Cheers C.W.

  5. #5
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I think 'Pepe' is kinda average but cute.
    We'll all think about it!
    Darling doggie!
    xoxoxox

  6. #6
    Inactive Member erict226's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Yes, we used "Pepe" for our white one. I wanted "Nosferatu" but I was out voted. My grandma had a "Dinky" and "Cricket." My cousin has a "Pixie" and a "Smidgen." He's a little guy so "Rodney" or "Iggy" might work. Have fun. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    ET [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Quatronica
    Guest Quatronica's Avatar
    AHhhhhhhhhhh he is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!
    It would have been easyer if it was a she, but a he Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno..........
    Pepper !!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    What about " Uly "? it reminds me of a carachter of my favourite TV series, Earth 2 [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have a neighbor who has two little fuzzy dogs. They have kinda cute names, Skeeter & Skiddles

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Thank you

    All of you wonderful people have some great
    ideas its going to been fun right now we will
    call him "piddle" if you know what I mean [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    what a great group of people, Ella I like
    skeeter, Sheri does he look like a bear? LOL
    Cherie and El toro "pepe" is great to (mexican
    heritage) I think we will need a snow suit
    for him. Thanks Charlie and Cristina also
    Veronica "pepper" is a very nice name anyway

    Peace to all of you

    C.W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic